Winter shoot

24.1.14

One of my favourite courses this semester is photography. I've been dabbling in photography for a couple of years now, but this course goes beyond the basics. I'm now starting to fully understand ISO, aperture, white balance and shutter speed, and able to get the most out of my Canon 6D.

For our first assignment, our instructor told us to take a head shot of a person in natural light and not to alter the photos in Photoshop. My good friend Bre and I headed to the Forks for our shoot on one of the coldest days this winter. Our hands were freezing and we had to run inside for warmth every few minutes, but it was worth it. We had some good laughs and captured some great photos.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meghan Franklin Communications All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger